Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Futura: The Vixen From Venus

FuturaPoster_DannyDevine
Hey everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend! Hope you didn’t get into too much trouble… oh you did…i see…well maybe this will cheer you up a little! everyone meet…

FUTURA


This is the first piece of art created for the other blog I co-founded, the
R-WAC Art Deck . My goal is to make all the art I create for this group look like a campy retro movie poster. We have to create our art based off of 1 random word a month, which was Future (as you can tell I really dug deep…not). Shallow idea aside I am really happy with how this came out and I can’t wait to get started on the poster for next month.

I have also made this image available in my Zazzle store on a variety of products which you can see here Futura on Zazzle.

1 comment: