Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I have been up to

ragdollPICHey everyone I just wanted to take the time to update everyone on what I have been up to that’s keep me from having something new to show you today.

 

Zazzle: First of all, I’m sure some of you are aware already that I just created my first shop on Zazzle. You can check it out here My Zazzle or by clicking on My store on the menu bar over there.

 

Squidoo: I also created my first Squidoo lens which you can view here Squidoo Lens. Some cool things include my recommended graphic novels and a section where I discuss some of my art idols. 

 

R-WAC Art Deck: I have also teamed up with 4 other awesome artists on a project we all created together. The idea is that each month we draw a word at random. We then have 1 month to create a piece of art that represents that theme. Each week all post an in progress shot and talk a little about our process (I post all my updates on Wednesdays by the by) The goal is for us to have enough art to create a deck of cards that features 54 pieces of original art. Check it out here R-WAC Art Deck. While your there check out the weekly “challuunge” at the top of the blog, that one is open to anyone who wants to participate.



No comments:

Post a Comment