Thursday, February 3, 2011

Voltron: United And Drawn

DannyDevine_VoltronVoltron: United And Drawn is here! I received my copies this week and I must say this book turned out great! I am really impressed with the quality that 5finity puts into their products. I have worked on several Sketch Card sets for them in the past, but this is the first time I was asked to create a fully finished piece of art to be published in a book.

 

The book can be purchase through Amazon.

 

“5Finity Productions, in association with Moonstone and World Events Productions, presents the first ever official art book based on the classic animated series VOLTRON: Defender of the Universe! An endearing blend of fantasy and mechanics, this legendary series/brand fused itself with social and pop-culture history. To many genre fans, VOLTRON was the original transforming robotic action series, and introduced an entire generation to the world of Japanese-style animation. A mix of official brand history, original artwork, fan memories, celebrity testimonials, and more, this book proudly celebrates VOLTRON's influence today - and beyond!”



No comments:

Post a Comment